Friday, May 11, 2018

Home Blessed Word Frame Decor


Good morning! Today's project is a little different. It is a home decor created using Clear Scraps "Home" word frame. I love how you could personalize these word frame to suit your home.

Below are some details on how I've altered it.


I've first used some pattern papers to cover the background of this frame. Then, I've used some permanent markers to highlight the edges of the alphabets and shapes. To add some textures to it, I've used Clear Scraps flourish mascil and some white gesso to add some flourishes details on it. For more fine details, I've used some dimensional red gel pen to add dots to it.


For the word "blessed", I used Clear Scraps "blessed" chipboard word title and painted it with some white acrylic paint.


I hope to add more colors to this layout, therefore, I've used some gorgeous blooms by Petaloo to decorate this word frame. Together with the lace and twine, this creates a softer look to this frame.

This is such a fun and challenging project for me to create. Hope you all find it interesting and try creating one too! See you all again next week!



Sources: Word Frame: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Making Memories, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: lace, twine, gel pen, markers, liquid pearls, brads, white gesso, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin