Thursday, March 1, 2018

Love Forever Layout


Hello friends! I think today's blog post must be a little surprise to some of you. Most of the time, my layouts would feature subjects and happenings around me but this time , it is a bit different. I've used some photographs from a very dear friend of mine. I've decided to create this layout as a gift for her.

This layout features the Doves acrylic 12 x 12 layout by Clear Scraps. Besides that,I've also used a "Love" acrylic expression by Clear Scraps on this layout.


To create more details and textures on the layout, I've also used an ornate flourish border stencil by Clear Scraps and gesso. 


For the background, I used a heart stencil and inks to create more layers. To make the doves more visible, I've added a some pattern papers to them. I've added tons of ribbons to this layout to create a more softer look.


For more colors and dimensions, I've added some soft and dimensional flowers to the layout. To make the expression visible, I've added some pattern papers to some of the alphabets and outline the "V" with a permanent marker.


These 12 x 12 acrylic layouts are so fun and easy to create with. I bet everyone has a certain style when it comes to creating layout and at times, we just want a change to it. By using these 12 x 12 acrylic layout, it is so easy to achieve another style in your way. Happy creating!



Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Prima; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Others: Petaloo flowers, ribbons, chipboards, permanent marker, Copic markers, gesso, jewels, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin