Thursday, September 21, 2017

Serene Layout


Morning! For today's blog post, I would like to share with you all another acrylic layout featuring Clear Scraps. I've used some pattern papers to layer on the acrylic layout. Below are some close ups on it.


I've used some stamp to add details on the layout. I've stamped some images on the acrylic surfaces using solvent ink and colored it using Copic markers.


For more dimensions, I've stamped some images on pattern papers and cut it out. I've used foam adhesives to attach to the layout.



I've inked some chipboard flourishes and distress it using water. To detail it, I've used liquid pearls. I've also used the pattern papers to create some dimensional roses.


I hope you all like today's post and start playing with some acrylic. Have a great weekend ahead!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: MSD; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy; Others: chipboard flourishes, liquid pearls, Stickles, Copic markers, ribbon, white gel pen, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin