Monday, May 29, 2017

Memories Acrylic Card

Hi friends! Today, I'm sharing an acrylic card which I've created sometime ago. This card features the unique send it clear card by Clear Scraps. I've used pattern papers by Maja Design to decorate this card.

Here are some closer look of this card.

I've added some pearls, flowers and stamped butterflies on the left of the card. I add some sparkles to the flowers and butterflies by using glitters.
I've embossed both opening flaps of this card using a dots embossing folder. For some feminine soft touch, I used some lace trims and ribbons.

Hope you all like this shabby chic card and see you all again soon!  

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Card: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Others: Copic markers, flowers, pearls, trims, ribbon, Beacon and other adhesives.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin