Friday, March 10, 2017

Love Acrylic Phone Stand


Hello friends! Today, I would like to share an altered project with you all. This time, it's an altered Love acrylic phone stand. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic phone stand to create this project.

Here are some close-ups.

I used Clear Scraps flourish branch stencil to create some stenciled image on the front of the stand. To detail it, I've used some Stickles.


The pattern papers used on this project is by Graphic 45.


On the top right corner, I've added some flowers using Petaloo beautiful blossoms and leaves.

Hope you all like this project!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: BoBunny, Ranger Inks; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers/Leaves: Petaloo; Others: ribbon, Stickles, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Dortesjs said...

this is awsome love it ;O)

sharonrlevins@gmail.com said...

I am absolutely in "LOVE" with you design.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin