Thursday, October 27, 2016

A Little Change - First Ever Travel Captures Video!

Hi everyone! I know that some of you have been asking to see more pictures of my travels through these years. Some are workshops related and some are simply just vacations.

After a long thought and looking back at all the wonderful memories in those pictures, I've decided to create a series of travel captures videos on my youtube channel to share with all of you. I will be making videos using pictures which I've captured during my travel adventures and hopefully will inspire you all to travel too.

So without delaying further, here is my first ever travel captures video..... Trip To Hong Kong!! Enjoy!





Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin