Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Altered Clipboard


Hi everyone! Today, I would like to share with you all an altered project featuring Maja Design "Summer Crush" collection. 

Besides these pattern papers, I've also used gorgeous Petaloo DIY flowers. I've lightly misted the flowers with some blues.


To create some details on the background, I've used a mascil from Clear Scraps. I've also used a mirror feather by Clear Scraps to embellish it.


I've used some sentiment stamps by Vilda Stamps to detail this clipboard.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Maja Design; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Clear Scraps mirror embellishment, twine, Petaloo lace, ribbons, trims, paper clip, liquid pearls, Beacon and other adhesives.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin