Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Goodness


It's time for me to share my last monthly challenge project for Inkido. Above is this month's mood board challenge and you can see the details on this challenge at Inkido's blog.

Below is my layout based on this mood board.


I've been inspired by the book theme of this mood board.

Below are some details.





On this layout, I've also used some mascils by Clear Scraps on the background and the title.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Inkido; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Tsukineko; Stamps: Inkido; Mask/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: ribbon, Inkido flowers, eyelets, wire, white gesso, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

bernii miller said...

This is a beautiful layout :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin