Friday, August 30, 2013

Ray Of Sunshine


Since my home is still under renovation, I do not have anything new to share. Therefore, here's another oldie which I've created awhile ago as for Petaloo's DT assignment. This layout is creating for a cross promo hop between Petaloo and Authentique.

To create this layout, I've also used mascils by Clear Scraps and coloration by Art Anthology.

Here are some details on it.

 
I really love the textured collection by Petaloo. They are so gorgeous and perfect for any feminine or masculine projects.


The puzzle pieces in this paper collection enables me to be a little playful in designing the layout.

Have a fun scrappy weekend!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Authentique; Inks/Paints: Art Anthology, Ranger Inks; Masks/Stencils: Clear Scraps; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Petaloo trims and brads, Ranger stickles, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Lucy E. said...

Old or new, this is just gorgeous! I love the yellows and aquas together.

Bellaidea said...

Love the color combo and what a cute photo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin