Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Memories Of the Past

 
After going through my archives during the weekend, I've realized that, there are quite a number of oldies which I've not shared here with you all. Here is one of them. This is a layout created using an old kit by Swirlydoos.
 
 
 
 
 

 
I've also used Clear Scraps acrylic frames embellishment to create some embellishment for this layout.
 

I'll be sharing more oldies soon.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Prima; Others: felt, Prima flowers and embellishment; Others not included in the kit: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Inks: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: mask, paper flowers, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin