Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Road Ahead


This is an old scene layout featuring Weekend Market by Bo Bunny! I've used a simple technique to create the faux brick wall effect on this layout.

Here are some close-ups.

 
 

Try creating a scene layout. It makes the layout more interesting and fun!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Ink/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Rub-Ons: Bo Bunny; Flowers: Petaloo; Others: Bo Bunny brads and buttons, thread for stitching, fabric, lace, twine, tissue tape, molding paste, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Val-Belle said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous. I love the mixed media on it but I really struggle with it... this is really beautiful.

marijke said...

you are such an inspiration to me I love your work learn so much from you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin