Friday, June 7, 2013

Blissful


Today's layout is an old layout created using Swirlydoos kit, "Upon A Time". This layout is created on an acrylic base. I've used an acrylic sheet by Clear Scraps. Besides that, I've also used some beautiful stamps by Vilda Stamps.

Here are some close-ups.

I've stamped the butterflies and the sentiment using green solvent ink. On the background, I've also used a mascil by Clear Scraps and colorations by Art Anthology to create the masked images.


I've painted the chipboard by Dusty Attic with sorbets by Art Anthology.


If you look carefully on the layout, the area above the photograph where you see "white" is actually a see-through area. I've created a window opening look on the acrylic base in the middle of the layout.

Some of you had asked me regarding my Blue Fern Studios projects for May. I have to apologize for not announcing it here that I've officially step down from Blue Fern Studios DT in May. I'm so sorry about that but I'll continue to use whatever chippies I've left, on my work. 


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Others: Prima flowers, Prima baubles, Ruby Rock It crystals, Petaloo hat pin; Others not inlcuded in the kit: Acrylic products: Clear Scraps; Inks/Paints: Tsukineko, Art Antoholgy, Ranger Inks; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask/Stencil: Clear Scraps; Chipbaord: Dusty Attic; Others: lace, brad, Beacon and other adhesives.

1 comment:

Val-Belle said...

Irene this is just beautiful and the bling bubbles are a fabulous idea... that window is stunning. I really love your layouts :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin