Monday, May 20, 2013

Adorable Princess Mini Album


Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! After looking back on my posts for the last few weeks, I've just realized that I've not shared a mini for a very long time. Therefore, today, I would like to share this acrylic carriage mini album created using Clear Scraps acrylic carriage album.

Here are some pages inside this album.


I've used pattern papers by Tim Holtz idea-ology Vintage Shabby collection.



I've also added tons of crystals swirls, rub-ons and overlay on this mini.





This is such a perfect mini for these pictures taken on Chloe while we were at Disneyland with the princesses. Hope you all like it.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Tim Holtz idea-ology; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks; Others: Maya Riad flowers and acetate cards, Hambly overlay and rub-ons, ZVA Creative crystals flourishes, Tim Holtz idea-ology metal embellishment and mask, ribbons, brads, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

kateri said...

I love it. It's beyond beautiful. You are so talented.

Val-Belle said...

Oh how cute is this little album and the photos are just so adorable. How wonderful to meet not one but TWO princesses :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin