Wednesday, April 24, 2013

2 School



This is my first DT layout for Blue Fern Studios this month. It's a layout based on this month's sketch challenge at Blue Fern Studios.

 
I've used the "floral clock" chipboard piece on this layout. I've misted it with some black paint and detail it with liquid pearls.
 
 
 
I'll be sharing the rest of my Blue Fern Studios projects soon. Check back for it.


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Graphic 45; Inks/Paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthlogy; Flowers: Petaloo; Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios; Others: lace, metal embellishment, brads, pearls, Canvas Corp canvas piece, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Debra Peloso said...

Your work is absolutely awesome. I'm trying to learn some of the mixed media techniques that you use and you are inspiring. I only hope to one day be able to create works at your skill level which is that of a master craftsman. Thanks for sharing what you do with the rest of us so that we can learn.

Rosette said...

Très jolie page! bravo!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin