Monday, February 4, 2013

Always Together


Happy Monday everyone! I've promised to share my layouts using Swirlydoos January kit, "Whimsy", in greater detail during the reveal blog hop. And here is my first layout, using this gorgeous kit. I've also used Clear Scraps cool Mascils on it. All the paints and mists used on this layout are by Art Anthology.

Here are some close-ups.

 
I've had some fun decoration the cut out picture using crystals and marker.
 
 

Behind the title, I've used a film strip stamp by Vilda Stamp.

 
 
Check out this "shattered glass" mascils by Clear Scraps. Isn't it amazing? The colorations by Art Anthology also makes blending easy while misting.
 
I'll be sharing more layouts using this kit throughout this week. Check back for them!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: Fab Scraps; Others: Prima notecards, flowers and stickers, Lumin Arte glaze, Kaisercraft sparkles; Others not included in the kit: Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks and paints: Ranger Inks, Art Anthology; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Mask: Clear Scraps; Others: Hambly overlay, crystals, Sharpie marker, gesso, Dusty Attic chippies, Petaloo flowers, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin