Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Friends


Today's layout is a layout which I've created sometime ago. I've used some chippies by Dusty Attic and, some acrylic puzzle pieces by Clear Scraps.

Here are some details on it.



These flowers are created using the Tattered Florals die by Sizzix.


I've dry embossed the acrylic puzzle pieces and later ink it with alcohol ink and Staz On.
 

I've covered the chippies with gesso and later misted it with some inks.



I also have a news to share today! I'm officially on the design team of ZVA Creative! Have you seen their crystals and pearls? You'll love them!!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzill; Inks: Ranger Inks, Tsukineko; Stamps:  Stamp Enjoy; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Fibers, gesso, Ranger Distressed Stickles, Prima mask, crystals, thread for stitching, Beacon and other adhesives.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Superbe page et quelle photo !!!! Bravo

juscrap said...

Another stunning page. Great work. hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin