Monday, July 23, 2012

Blissful

It's time for another layout tutorial at The Crop Spot! This week's layout features the beautiful Webster's Pages Clean and Simple In Love line.
Here are some close-ups to share.
To create this layout for yourself, go on over to The Crop Spot to check out the full step by step tutorial on it.
I have a blast teaching the workshop yesterday! Everyone had so much fun experimenting and getting messy....lol! Thank you so much to all those who had helped to make this workshop successful!


Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautifull!! I love those colours!

sixofone aka Leah said...

This is gorgeous. Love the bows

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Mmm, stunning work, Irene! I love your mix of pretty and sweet with creative elements of spray and unique layout. Gorgeous!

Glad you are having fun doing workshops! I discovered I enjoy teaching as well. So much fun to see people light up when they've accomplished something lovely and new!

I hope your summer has been wonderful and you are happy!

Hugs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin