Wednesday, May 2, 2012

You Have The Key


I know that some of you missed checking out Hiro's updates every Sunday. I'm really sorry about that. I've been swamped with assignments and in between, the kids are also having exams and stuffs, The worst thing is that, it has been pouring for weeks now and we could not take him for outdoor where we could get better photo shots. Anyway, I'll try to capture some shots of him this week and share with you all.

In the mean time, here's a recent layout of Hiro which I've created using Swirlydoos April Kit, "Whisper Of Spring". I've also used some gorgeous chippies from Dusty Attic and flowers by Petaloo on this layout. Besides that, I've used quite a number of stamps by Darkroom Door to create details on this layout.

Check out the details below.



Check out how I've used the stamps to create details on this layout in the above close-ups.


The gorgeous blooms by Petaloo adds a soft touch to this layout.

This beautiful flourish border is by Dusty Attic.

Check back this weekend for some new photos of Hiro.

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern and Special Papers: Prima, American Crafts; Others: Prima journaling chipboard, notecards, art tiles, Petaloo flowers, May Arts trim; Others not included in the kit: Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Darkroom Door; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: Shimmerz Paints, Making Memories acrylic paint, Bo Bunny jewels, brads, metal clip, American Crafts chipboard alphas, thread for stitching, Beacon and other ahdesives.   

2 comments:

fairyrocks said...

The amazing things you do. Phenomenal really. And two small children to take care of on top of it all.
I see your work and classes everywhere.
I never get tired of being wowed by your art work.
Keep smiling and creating.

Umbrella said...

Beautiful LO, a lot interesting details ! You have done it in my favorite colors.
Greetings from far Poland :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin