Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hiro Mini Album


This is a very simple mini key chain size album which I've created sometime ago. I've used Clear Scraps acrylic mini dog bone album and Bo Bunny's old Cambridge line to create this.

Here are the pages in it.






These small key chain size album are such fun to work with and are easy to carry with you everywhere. If you've not tried creating one of this, you should!

Scrapbooking Master Class with Irene Tan. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny, Graphic 45; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Rub-Ons: Hambly, Moxxie, Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Prima sticker, ribbons, Beacon and other adhesives. 

2 comments:

Scrap by RĂ´ said...

Ohhh! Love it, Irene!!! Hugs

Intoxicating Arts said...

LOVE LOVE , omg beautiful. That dog is gorgeous too! I love your style . It is so awesome. I would love for you to win my giveaway I am doing right now. Seriously, I am giving away a couple Graphic 45 items. Please enter it at my blog . There's only a few comments so you have a really good chance of winning lol. it's blog.intoxicatingarts.com . Hope to see you there!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin