Friday, December 16, 2011

Pictures of Osaka!

After looking at all the pictures that me and my husband had taken in Japan, I've decided to separately blog the pictures. I will post in 3 separate blog posts for 3 different cities which we've visited while we were in Japan.
First up is Osaka! Here are some pictures taken.



This is a must visit. The Osaka Castle.





We love to visit markets.



Such a cool, environmental friendly and innovative idea.



Really love visiting Dotonburi. So colorful and loads of yummy food there! I had my first "kasu udon" there too!




Here are some of the yummy food that we've enjoyed while visiting Osaka.


Of course, we have to try some sushi.


Love the takoyaki!!


Being a seafood lover, how can I miss 'ika"!


The snow crab is the yummiest food I've had in Osaka!


This is the best light baked cheese cake that I've ever tasted!!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

FABULOUS pictures, Irene! You captured OSAKA very well (VERY COLORFUL in place & character - lol!). Now I'm hungry! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!! xo

Carolle said...

Merci beaucoup de nous faire voir ces photos.

Thank you !

Carolle from Québec city, Canada

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin