Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pictures of Kyoto!

As promised, today I'll share with you all some pictures of Kyoto! I would like to thank Maiko Miwa and Tomoko for taking me and my husband to Kyoto. I've enjoyed Kyoto very much and love both of you!





Isn't this gorgeous!! Love the reds in the trees!




The above gorgeous bracelet is a gift from Tomoko and Maiko while I'm in Kyoto. I will cherish it!


This is a very unique food which we've had at the market. It's not just an octopus, it also has an egg in it!



This is the yummiest unagi and tamago rice I've had!


This is a very beautiful dessert which we've had while in Kyoto.


Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

3 comments:

genagirl said...

Great photos! The food looks yummy but I don't think I could eat an octopus on a stick *shudder*

HappyScrappy said...

Lovely photos, Irene :)! TFS!

Margie Higuchi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures :)
One of my favorite temples is KIYOMIZU Temple - it's huge and so beautiful. Now you taught me something...didn't know the octopus had an egg in it! LOL!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin