Monday, August 1, 2011

Passion

Happy Monday everyone! As most of you already know, this week, I'll be taking a break at The Crop Spot and I've promised to share another project with you all here instead. 


Today's layout features Clear Scraps and Core'dinations. I've also used some beautiful stamps by Stamp Enjoy and the beautiful frame chippie by Dusty Attic. I would also like to thank The Piece by Piece etsy store for sponsoring me the laces and metal flower centers, used on this layout. 


Here are some close-ups on this layout.

The "passion" stamp and the vintage window stamp is by Stamp Enjoy. You can also see the beautiful Baroque frame (circle) by Dusty Attic in the picture above.


I really love how fun and cool the Core'dinations cardstock are. Perfect for creating your very own textures and designs on your creations.


In the above close-up, it's another stamp by Stamp Enjoy and some gorgeous laces by The Piece by Piece etsy store.


 I've used Clear Scraps acrylic flower pieces to create the base for some of the flowers. I've also used an acrylic XL scallop shape as the base for this layout.

Hope you all find this layout inspiring and fun!



Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!


Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Core'dinations; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy; Chipboard: Dusty Attic; Others: The Piece by Piece laces and metal flowers, Viva Decor pearl pen, Sizzix die-cut, embossing folders and machine,7gypsies mini key, mini brad, thread for stitching and Glue Arts adhesives.

2 comments:

misty said...

gorgeous! I love the blues and the entire design is just fantastic!

Blossom inch said...

beautiful indeed!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin