Friday, July 1, 2011

Family Love Wall Hanging


This is a project which I've created using Bo Bunny's amazing Timepiece line! This is one of my favourite line! I love all the cool grungy vintage look on the papers. For this project, I've also used a 12x12 acrylic page display and some acrylic word expressions by Clear Scraps. Besides that, I've also used some cogs chippie from Dusty Attic

Here are some details on it.


I've used a small acrylic "family" by Clear Scraps in the picture above.


I've painted the cogs chippie by Dusty Attic and layer them as above.


The acrylic page display is a great product which allows you to display your layouts easily without framing it. Try creating your own acrylic page display!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Acrylic Products: Clear Scraps; Cardstock: Bo Bunny; Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Rub-Ons: Bo Bunny; Others: Viva Decor pearl pen, Bo Bunny petals, brads, wraps and trinket, TA Glimmer Mist, Ranger Stickles, Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Creative Impressions ribbon, Beacon and Tombow adhesives.

4 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Wow, that is gorgeous. I love everything about it!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

this is an amazing project ! Congratulations !

Eva Sanz said...

ohhhhh de encanta fantastico

Cathe James said...

Love the vintage style Irene! You are such a natural talent :) I look forward to receiving inspiration from you in my inbox :) I have this line and you just gave me some great ideas for my next project :) Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin