Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thinking Of You


Time for me to share another Bo Bunny DT assignment. This is a layout that I've created for a photo swap assignment. We have to scrap a picture of a fellow DT member. I've been given the gorgeous picture of Luzma to scrap. I've used the beautiful Winter Joy line for this assignment.

Here are more close-ups on it.


I've used some stencils by Layers Of Color to create the patterns on this layout.

I've also used some butterfly stamps by Vilda Stamps on this layout.

If you've not check out yesterday's post, make sure you do! I'm having a blog giveaway now!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Vilda Stamps; Stencils: Layers Of Color; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Rub-Ons: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Bo Bunny flowers, wraps and crystals; thread for stitching, pearls, lace, Tombow, Beacon and other adhesives.

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the flowers and the snowman and all of the details! :)

Ελευθερία said...

love the colours!!!! really ... love the combination of purple and tyrqoise!!! and your flowers!!!!!

cvanholstein said...

NICE!!
I like it, well done!
kind regards,
Corina

Jozebelle said...

I love all the turqois in the LO and the whole design.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin