Friday, March 25, 2011

Mom Knows Best


This is a DT layout for Bo Bunny where we were asked to include some tags on our layouts. I've used the beautiful and bright Vicki B line! My design to cope with this assignment is to use some huge tags to mat the photographs.

Here are some close-ups on it.

This flower is easily cut out and created using the Vicki B pattern paper.



Hope you like this layout and challenge yourself and use some tags on your next layout. Here are some ideas to get you going. Tags to create background? Tags to form a flower? Tags as journaling space? Tags to create a unique embellishment? Tags for layering?....have a blast!

Thank you so much for watching my first video tutorial in my last post. All your compliments meant a lot to me as it gives me a boost of confidence in video making. I'll definitely try to create more videos in future! Keep an eye for them!

Scrapbooking Pros Reveals their tricks of the trade. Check it out here!

Sources: Pattern Papers: Bo Bunny; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink; Stamps: Bo Bunny; Stickers: Bo Bunny; Chipboard: Bo Bunny; Others: Ranger Stickles, Bo Bunny ribbons, pearls and brads, thread for stitching, Tombow and other adhesives.

9 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

I must say you look like a kid too. Lovely lo and mother/daughter pictures.

Electra said...

I love the colours of this and of course, your photos are gorgeous!!

Bea said...

Beauty LO , beauty photos!!!!

Gabby said...

Wonderful layout! Super cute pictures! I like the double tag concept and all of the papers and embellishments look fab together! :)

cvanholstein said...

What a wonderful, colourful layout! Well done and I like the title! :D
Kind regards,
Corina (the Netherlands)

Marley said...

Beautiful! Love the colours and the big tags.. I love your video too!! Awesome flowers.. the candy arrived today, thank you soooo much is gorgeous! hugs, Marley

Mad for Paper said...

Beautiful layout. the photos are very sweet.
TFS
Ang

Bellaidea said...

Very cool layout and photos are very sweet!
http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

LOVE the joyfulness of this layout! Great composition, wonderful mood!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin