Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tons of Excitement!

Today I have one exciting announcement to make and will also be sharing another cool new line by Bo Bunny.

First of all, here's my exciting news!

Yes! I'm so excited to be included at part of Dusty Attic's design team. Love all their intricate laser cut chipboard embellishment! You could check out their site by clicking here! Dusty Attic is an Australian owned and operated Laser Cutting business, which designs and manufactures craft items and embellishment. I can't wait to play with their products!

Here's another Bo Bunny new line that I heart very much!












 How cool is this die-cut!!
Tons of inspirations revolving around this album!

I really love this line and plan to create some workshops using it. There are also tons of embellishment that goes with this line. You could check them out at Bo Bunny's blog.

12 comments:

knopkiniukai said...

I'm so glad for you. Greetings! Good and creative team! good luck!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Hey Irene,big congrats on the new position at Dusty Attic!!!

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !!
Hope to see more of your LO.
You are such inspiring.

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !!
Hope to see more of your LO.
You are such inspiring.

Tina Connolly said...

Congratulations, wow, what a DT! Almost all of the new DT members are on my Fav Scrappers list! The Creme de la creme" of the scrapping world!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

Faithful Crafter said...

Congratulations. This is great for you and Dusty Attic.

Wishful Thinking said...

Congrats Irene - terrific news :-)

Scrapthat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
Though I am totally not surprised in the least Irene! :)
Every one of the new members is in my Google Reader :)
Have fun...I know you will!

Kathi said...

Congrats Irene!!! WTG

hilde janbroers said...

congrats girl!!! You deserve it!!

singapore florist said...

wow these are so fantastic.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Congrats Irene!!! Who wouldn't want you on their team! You are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin