Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Passion

This is a layout that I've created using Swirlydoos September kit, Mon Amour which features the amazing papers from My Mind's Eye. I've also used tons of stamps by Stamp Enjoy.

Here are some details on it.





I've cut out the middle of a lace die-cut pattern paper and then fold the sides in pleats before stitching it down.

I've had tons of fun stamping, inking and stitching on this layout. Hope you all like it!

Sources: Products included in the kit: Pattern Papers: My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations; Stamps: Creative Imaginations; Embellishment: My Mind's Eye deco brads, Swirlydoos flowers; Others not included in the kit: Ranger Distress Ink, Tim Holtz idea-ology mask, Bazzill cardstock, Ranger Dimensional pearl, Viva Decor pearl pen, Stamp Enjoy stamps, Tsukineko Staz On, Ranger Stickles, floss for stitching, Tombow, Glue Dots, Zip Dry and other adhesives.

7 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Great job with the laser cut paper.

Jolaine Frias said...

So beautiful! Love the contrast of colors!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

this is so striking, Irene. I love it :)

Scrapamum said...

Another gorgeous LO!

STAMP ENJOY said...

absolument superbe et jolies couleurs. Merci Irene d'employer si bien nos tampons !

Jozebelle said...

This colours are two favourites, they are so warm and like how you did all details...This I may lift. Hope it's okey!

On my way... said...

This just pops, so striking, your work is so gorgeous Irene!! Makes me gasp :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin