Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Love

This is a DT layout for Stamp Enjoy. All the stamps used on this layout are from them. I've also used a beautiful rose vine by Kay's Keative Korner Etsy. The owner, Kay, has sent me some of her handmade items to play with. Her stuffs are just divine! Check her out!

Here are some of the close-ups of this layout.
 I've added some colours to the flowers using Distress Stickles.

Check out how I've stamped on part of the photograph. I've applied some staz on ink on my stamp and stamp on it. When I lift it up, it will create a partially peeled away effect on the photograph and still leaves some of the stamped image on it. Isn't this a cool distressing effect? I might do a separate technique post on this.




I hope you all like this layout. Experiment with your stamps and you'll be amazed on what you could achieved using them!

Sources: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Stamp Enjoy; Others: Ranger Distress Stickles, Kay's Kreative Korner flower vine, Ranger Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz idea-ology jump rings, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Zip Dry, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

8 comments:

Manda_K said...

Gorgeous Irene! Love the hanging sign!

Cindy Gay said...

Cool distressing on the photo.

Denni said...

This is such an awesome LO - I love the stazon ink effect you did, I will definitely have to try that. And the tickets are too cute linked together. LOVE it all!

BARB TOPPING said...

Beautiful lo as usual. You are so talented. I accidently did the stamping technique on a photo. I was not expecting that to happen, but I was happy with the results.

Stamp Enjoy said...

Vraiment une très très jolie page. Tu as un formidable don Irene. Bravo

Larisa said...

So cute page. The background paper looks so great!! I love the details a lot)))
Nice job!!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

YUMMIE!! thank you for the tasty close-ups! Beautiful layout, so precious and lovely!

Irini said...

What a beautiful layout so intense!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin