Monday, May 17, 2010

Ready for a Bright Mini?

Ready for another week long tutorial at The Crop Spot? This mini album is created using Maya Road chipboard album and features the gorgeous line, Kioshi, by Basic Grey. It's a very colourful mini album and sure to "glow" up any one's day!

There are various techniques used in creating this mini album including my first experience in using micro beads! Hope you all follow along the tutorials and have fun playing along! All products used to create this mini album could be found at SBSRUSHave fun shopping and scrapping!

I'm actually down with a cold right now. I'm always the last one to get the sickness from the family...sigh... Tomorrow I'll continue to share more projects using Swirlydoos May kit. Keep an eye for it.

10 comments:

Toma Kalas Beauty said...

Beautiful!! I love all Your works :))

CraftyMomOf3 said...

totally totally STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starr said...

I love your new mini but I can't find the tutorial. I went to your other site and saw the materials needed but I'm lost on the directions. Can you help?
Starr

Beatemor said...

Beautiful album! Looking forward to see what you make of the swirlydoos kit!

Lori said...

Oh, another wonderful mini! I just LOVE your albums and look forward to when you do a tutorial on another. I don't always comment, but I'm always coming to your blog and admiring your work. Thanks!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

Hi Starr,

It's a week long tutorial starting tomorrow. Enjoy!

Electra said...

It glows! This is lovely Irene! Hope you feel better soon.

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Yikes!! Superbly done, Irene!! It's simply delicious!!

EFI said...

I looooove your mini album!!!

Nana Campana said...

Irene, this book is STUNNING! :)
xoxox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin