Thursday, October 29, 2009

More pictures at Russia


As promised, here are some of the pictures taken during my classes and my visit to Art Corner (Artugolok), Moscow, Russia. I've had so much fun teaching there. I need to thank the Art Corner for inviting me to teach in Moscow and to all the wonderful and amazing students that had attended my classes. Hope you all enjoyed it and we'll meet again sometime.
For some of you who had taken pictures with me during the classes and would want it to be included in my little mini album, feel free to email them to me at scrapperlicious@gmail.com.
There will be more news to share about my upcoming trip to USA soon!

3 comments:

Olga Solhaug said...

Yes, I've seen albums in blogs :) There are wonderful,and students seems very happy, Iren!

Sandra Shimizu said...

Hi Irene! Your work, your style are absolutely fantastic. I'm glad that I can see your blog.
hugs from Brazil

Jann Gray said...

Irene...I have been visiting Russia for the past 20 years...and I DIDN"T know there was a scrapbooking store! How did I miss this!?!?!? I will have to find it on my next trip!

When will you be in the US?

Jann

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin