Friday, October 16, 2009

At 21 Weeks!

Do you have a pup that hates mushy food? Hiro seems to prefer food that are solid and hard. We've tried giving him some dog can food which smells so much tastier than the dry kibbles but he is not interested in it. He just lick on it for a few times and then walk away. I guess he is a one that does not like mushy or wet food.

We've also realized that he is one that likes a clean environment. If he poops in his room in the middle of the night, he will bark till someone goes and clean it up. My hubby is the one that will wake up and clean it. He complains about it all the time...lol!

At this moment, I'm still in Moscow. Today, will be the first day of my classes. It should be a fun day. I'll try to post some pictures if I could get online. If not, I'll post with when I get back.

Scrapbooking Supplies R Us will be having another giveaway in conjunction with my project. I'll post about it when I get back. Keep an eye for it. Have an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

Iren said...

Lovely puppie you got :) My puppie is 10 weeks now and is so cute!

Hugs

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin