Sunday, May 24, 2009

Samples for QKD June GI Kit!

Here's what you'll get in QKD June Get Inked! Kit.
1 Stamp Set designed by me (Freedom stamp set)
1 Baggie of Mustard Seed Distress Embossing Powder
1 How To's/Technique News Sheet written especially for this kit
1 Chrome Yellow Ink Pad ~ Nik Bantok
1 Mini Tidy Tray
and here are the samples that I've created to be included in the how-tos/technique sheet.

I'll also be doing more samples using this set of stamps. So, if you want to follow along and have this set of stamp to play with, grab your kit now before it's all gone. Here's the link to it again.
This set of stamps is not available anywhere else because it's specifically designed for this kit.


Today, the IE is working fine again an all blogspot. I guess Google had fixed the bug. Hope it has not caused too much of a problem for everyone.
Are you all ready to for the "Let's have some Acrylic Fun!" challenge/tutorial? I'll start posting the tutorial on the Monday. Keep an eye for it. Hope you all will join in the fun!!

5 comments:

Isabelle Norris said...

This is stunning Irene!!!
isa

jacque4u2c said...

My mouth is still hanging open! Just FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Divine Design said...

I love your new creations...specially the second card-it's just awesome how you stamped the gate on transparency and have it open..u are sooo talented!

Melissa S. said...

Great samples Irene. I will have to go see if there are still kits to order. I can't remember if I pre-ordered. I really like this set. I am so ready for the mini book tutorial. Yea can't wait.

Eva said...

Oh my!!!!!!! These are sooo gorgeous!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin