Friday, April 3, 2009

You're In My Heart Card

This is my first project for Creative Cuts and More. I've used a few of their die cut products to create this card.

Here are the steps.
1) I've used a die cut card by CCM as the base for this card. It's a window card.

2) Cut a strip from a white card stock and embossed it using an embossing machine. Paste this strip to the card.

3) Add a strip of lace at the bottom of the white card stock.

4) Cut out a frame from some heavy or thick card stock and use the "Dry Crackled Effect" technique on it. Attach it around the window and add some liquid pearls to it.

5) I've closed the lower right square of the window with a pattern paper from the inside of the card.

6) Add a flower in the middle of the window with some ribbons, beads and a vintage brad.

7) I've also added a butterfly on the lower right of the window and detail it with liquid pearls.

8) Add the sentiment on the lower right of the card. I've mat it with a pattern paper before attaching it to the card.

9) I've used a die cut chipboard hardware from CCM and use the "Creating your Faux Metal Pieces" technique on it. Add it to the card with some brads.

I just love all the die cut pieces that CCM had sent me. It had really make my creating process so much easier.


Sources: Die Cut products: Creative Cuts and More; Card Stock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Ki Memories; Inks: Ranger Distress Ink, Tsukineko Staz On; Stamps: Queen Kat Designs; Others: Ranger Distress Crackle Paint, Ranger Liquid Pearl, Ranger Perfect Pearls, Prima flowers, beads, ribbons, butterfly, lace, brads, Helmar glue, Glue Dots and other adhesives.

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just beautiful and I love all the different techniques you used to make this card so eye popping!

Carla said...

That is such a beautiful card Irene. Love it....hope things are going well in your world.

2amscrapper said...

stunning.

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Gosh..... this looks soooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
You are my detail hero!!!!!!!

hayleycreates said...

This card is just soooo pretty! Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin