Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Create a Fancy Frame with Masking

This is a technique that I've used in a project that I've created as a GDT assignment for Mon Scrapbook.com. I've used some Tim Holtz's idea-ology border masks and start masking on all four edges of the paper. In my sample above, I've used two different border masks and overlap them a little while masking. I've also used different shades of distress ink to create some depths to it.
Isn't this very easy? Try it and I'm sure you'll be blown away with the cool effect.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea, I have another use for my mask.....

Karina Beck said...

This is nice. Look forward to see it all.

Anne said...

That looks stunning. Why does my masking never look as good as that!!!

Mescrap said...

I've award for you.
Kindly pick it at my blog :)

Paulien van den Bosch said...

this looks amazing!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin